Ask your Academic Advisor
Ask your Study Abroad Advisor:
Ask your Financial Services Advisor:
View all videos about our COURSES on YouTube here:
COMMENTS FROM SUMMIT:
Summit Partner Universities:
If at any point in the application process you have any questions or need some guidance, we are here for you!
About the Courses:
- Course syllabi are available for download directly from our website (see "Courses in Brazil" or "Courses in Europe")
- Course numbering: Our courses are designed to be 300-level courses, adequate for undergraduate students, upper division level (The courses are designed to be specific and in-depth, and would usually be taken in the last two years of a traditional four year degree program).
- Each of the courses is worth 3.0 U.S. semester credit hours (6.0 ECTS and Australian credits)
- Each 3.0 credit course will include 48 academic hours, composed of in-class instruction and technical visits to local companies and organizations.
- Detailed class agendas are available upon request, and will be supplied to the student in their orientation guidebooks.
- Upon completion of the program, our host university (ESPM, UNYP, or IQS) will issue the transcripts (along with a signed certificate of participation) in a sealed envelope directly back to your home university. This document will outline the courses completed, letter and number grades, professors, and more. Samples of transcripts and certificates are available upon request.
Credit Transfer Guide for Students:
Guide for Students: Before going abroad
2-TYPES OF CREDIT TRANSFERS:
1) GENERAL CREDITS:
2) CREDITS WITHIN YOUR MAJOR:
Confused? Need Help?:
HELP GETTING YOUR COURSES APPROVED:
Students from the following universities have previously attended Summit Global Education programs (and have successfully navigated the credit transfer process):
Universities in the USA:
Florida Gulf Coast University
Florida International University
Grand Valley State University
James Madison University
Michigan State University
Ohio State University
Saint Mary’s College of California
Seton Hall University
Tennessee Technological University
Texas A&M University
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
University of California, Berkley
University of Colorado, Boulder
University of Iowa
University of Montevallo
University of Southern Maine
University of Texas, Austin
University of Vermont
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
... and more...
Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, France
American University, Armenia
Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Argentina
University of Mumbai, India
University of Southern Denmark
If you don't see your university on the list (yet)... Don't worry! We are adding new students all the time! Contact us to request help getting your credits transferred. Our team is here to help!
Guide for Students: After returning home
- Upon completion of the program, and after receipt of all final payments, our academic partner university will issue the transcripts (or certificate of participation) and credits directly back to your home university.
- The official transcript with grades will be mailed in a sealed envelope to the students' home university for credit-transfer purposes. This document will outline exactly the courses completed, the number of hours, the grade, the professor, and more.
- Note: Final payments for Summit Global Education programs must be received prior to the issuing of academic credits. Students should contact Summit financial department to make sure their final bill is paid prior to requesting academic transcripts.
- If you need assistance in the credit transfer process, please ask your academic adviser to contact us. Or, send us an email with your advisers name & number, and we would be happy to contact them for you. We are here to help!