Europe Study Abroad - Summer 2016
ALL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR PRICES (AS WE TRAVEL ACROSS EUROPE!): Note: We are currently booking the hotels and apartments. The information below is intended to give students (and their parents) a general idea about the quality of the accommodations. Please check back soon for more details about where we will be staying. Planned accommodations are as follows:
- Accommodations are included in the program prices (see "accommodations package")
- As we travel across Europe together, both students and professors will be staying in the same hotels
- We understand that comfortable, safe and centrally-located accommodations are an important part of your study abroad experience, and so we do our best to choose hotels in safe and upscale parts of town, preferably within walking (or short metro) distance from nightlife, shopping, restaurants, public transportation and more...
- See our note about Health and Safety
- Students should expect to stay with two people per hotel room. Summit makes every effort to honor roommate requests and to limit rooms to two persons unless a triple is requested.
- All rooms have internet access (although some might charge a minimal daily fee).
- Accommodations subject to change: In general, our goal is to stay at 3 star and 4 star accommodations in centrally located locations with easy access to metro and public transport (please see our additional notes above). More details are coming over the next couple weeks (as we finalize the reservations). For now, the links above should give you an idea about the types of places where we will be staying while we are out exploring these amazing cities!
Program (itinerary, courses, professors, prices, hotels and more) subject to change without prior notice